We know that you visit Philly Review for the real honest reviews of lots of things like: Food, Fun Activities, Arts, Shopping, News and even Products & Services. We also know that just about everyone has a powerful review machine right in their pocket…their smartphone. You probably have something to share and we want to provide a platform where you can reach other Philadelphians.
What do we look for in a review? ( I would say “rules” but that sounds too stiff)
- The review must be based in the “Philly Area” (Counties: Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Bucks). We will consider place that Philadelphians visit like “down the shore” or popular Philly vaca spots like the Poconos.
- Descriptive writing
- Great photos (you have a great camera in your pocket)
- Writing a review that fits a category. Luckily we cover a lot of categories.
- No vulgarity (it’s hard to ask a true Philadelphian to do that but we have to stay somewhat professional)
- The use of the word “jawn” is acceptable.
Unfortunately we can’t approve all posts but we will give every one a good look. You may even write for us some day…who knows. Please fill in all required fields to the best of your ability. We look forward to reading your review!